Growth doesn’t come easily, and it’s not necessarily a given in the business world. Of course, explosive growth is always the goal. But the reality is, that even despite best efforts, there can be challenges and pitfalls.
F.H. Cann and Associates, a leading provider of accounts receivables management and call center solutions, recently ranked the #1383 fastest growing company in America, on Inc. magazine’s annual list. This prestigious ranking places F. H. Cann & Associates with other small businesses succeeding in America, but also well-known national companies such as Intuit, Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft, and Patagonia.
You can explore Inc.’s annual ranking of the private companies with the most proven track records on this official list: https://www.inc.com/inc5000/2020
As a family-owned business, F.H. Cann and Associates knows what it means to grind to experience this kind of growth.
The company was started by Sheri A. Traficante-Cann and Frank H. Cann Jr. in 1999. Since then, the company has grown considerably. Just this year, they were able to add 100 plus team members, after opening a new office in Sharonville, Ohio. Even in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, F.H. Cann & Associates was able to hire new call center agents, after receiving funding for a notable project.
This list of the fastest growing companies in America, known as the Inc. 5000 list, is a prestigious compilation of the fastest-growing private companies in the country.
The companies on this list are not only very competitive in their markets, but also show incredible growth. The companies on the list achieved a three-year average growth of more than 500%, and a median rate of 165%. Companies on this list come from every genre of business, including health, software, media, and hospitality.
F. H. Cann & Associates was able to land a spot on this list because of the way they run their business. As a provider of account receivables management, call center solutions, and other customer service solutions, F.H. Cann and Associates has climbed the ranks because of their dedication to their customers.
F.H. Cann and Associates stands out from their competition due in part to what they call the FHC Difference. It’s a five-armed approach to their work, which includes:
- Employee engagement: rewarding hard-working employees with competitive wages and benefits to encourage employee retention and loyalty.
- Customer Centric: focusing on customer satisfaction as a core value enables F.H. Cann and Associates to customize their work for each customer.
- Compliance & Quality: F.H. Cann and Associates has an internal Compliance & Quality team, which ensures standards and progress.
- Technology & Infrastructure: F.H. Cann and Associates goes to great lengths to protect their customer data using top industry technology and practices.
- Social Responsibility: F.H. Cann and Associates shows that work is important beyond the office, by contributing to a number of charitable and service organizations.
F.H. Cann and Associates has even continued to thrive during the coronavirus pandemic, and that’s due in part to their innovation and adaptability. Because there is now an increased need for remote call center solutions, F.H. Cann and Associates rose to the occasion, to provide their customers with unparalleled remote call center services.